6 months to plan my dream wedding on a budget

13 years in everybody else's weddings; now it's finally my turn! One week in, and I have a feeling this is going to be an emotional roller coaster ride!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Waiting

I'm so tired of waiting to hear back from people!!!

Currently waiting for confirmation of our rehearsal time. This is important because it affects all events planned for the day before the wedding - bridal brunch, personal shower, bachelor party, rehearsal dinner/party, etc. I just want confirmation!!!

Also waiting to hear back a price quote for catering the bridal brunch and the rehearsal dinner. Please, please, please send me this information!!!

And to the guy who is ignoring my requests to see his apartment...JERK!!! We don't want you as our landlord anyway!!!

I understand not everybody works on the same schedule as me. But common courtesy is to respond within a day or two, not more than a week. And if you tell me you will provide information by a certain date, and you don't, I have every right to be upset.

Yes, I am becoming Bridezilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment