Oh man, I am tired of being treated poorly by wedding vendors!!! Is this what I get for trying to do things on a budget?? To save money I have to sacrifice decent service?? Unacceptable!!
...Only, I really want what they have to offer. What I haven't been able to find anywhere else.
I want to go off on them. But I'm still trying to stay professional and respectful. It's just getting harder and harder.
In other updates...
We think we know where we will live. Though it's not ideal, it looks like we will live at my place for awhile. This is a great way to save money and pay off debt because it is so inexpensive to live here. It also takes less pressure and stress off us to find our love nest before July 4th.
Oh, have I mentioned we're getting married July 4th? Yep. And I want fireworks.
I ordered the last of our dishes. They were on clearance and in random places so my mom recommended that we order them ourselves to make sure we will have the ones we want. We got all 3 sets on sale! It's nice to have that taken care of. And it wasn't even on my list!
I've been lazy lately about making sure things are on my list. And if it's not on my list, I forget all about it... Which reminds me, I need to gather addresses for a shower invite...
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment