I L O V E being engaged!!!
I just read two cards from today's mail that reminded me that I GET TO MARRY THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!!
Oh, and he is!! I couldn't have found a better man for me! God picked him out for me and kept him safe in the palm of His hand, and now he is giving him to me! I want to honor and respect him and be the best fiancee (and soon wife) he needs!
Tonight we put in our order for bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, groom & groomsmen tuxes and ring bearer suits (we thought suits were ok for $70 vs. tuxes for $150). What a great feeling to accomplish much! Tomorrow we go to our first cake testing - so exciting!!
We had our engagement photo session yesterday. I can't tell you enough how FUN it was!!! To have our shared love as the focus of our afternoon was amazing! I didn't want it to end!
I just read two cards from today's mail that reminded me that I GET TO MARRY THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!!
Oh, and he is!! I couldn't have found a better man for me! God picked him out for me and kept him safe in the palm of His hand, and now he is giving him to me! I want to honor and respect him and be the best fiancee (and soon wife) he needs!
Tonight we put in our order for bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, groom & groomsmen tuxes and ring bearer suits (we thought suits were ok for $70 vs. tuxes for $150). What a great feeling to accomplish much! Tomorrow we go to our first cake testing - so exciting!!
We had our engagement photo session yesterday. I can't tell you enough how FUN it was!!! To have our shared love as the focus of our afternoon was amazing! I didn't want it to end!
No comments:
Post a Comment