I finally got our engagement announcement submitted to the paper. It was not easy.
I'm feeling overwhelmed again tonight. My fiance has a very busy week at work, and I think his work stress is rubbing off on me, and my wedding stress is rubbing off on him. Not a good combination.
I have finally decided I have to do something about losing weight. I hate the way I look in pictures/video and know I won't be happy with wedding pictures if I look the way I do. I have over 3 months. I can do a lot in 3 months if I really go hardcore.
I've learned in the last 3 months that I am definitely a stress eater!!
Sigh....so many things to do. Such little time. Not just between now and July 4th, but actually ON July 4th.
I wait for people to respond to inquiries. I'm frustrated.
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment