6 months to plan my dream wedding on a budget

13 years in everybody else's weddings; now it's finally my turn! One week in, and I have a feeling this is going to be an emotional roller coaster ride!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Engagement Photos

Engagement photos were a BLAST!!! This morning my stress and nerves turned into giddyness and excitement for the shoot. I was able to find outfits and come up with props, and I couldn't wait for our 3:00 appointment! We did 3 different outfits, multiple backgrounds, and shot over 1,000 photos in 2 1/2 hours. Seriously a blast!

We found the greatest places in downtown! We did an outfit change in the restroom at the back of this local cafe and ended up shooting in the hall outside the bathroom for like 15 minutes because of the great color of the walls there.

Oh man, I can't wait to see the pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment