I am feeling way good about where we are at. It's a nice change!
We met with caterers this week and had great success! It's going to be a lot of money, but that is where we expected to spend a lot of money.
We have our dj, our photo booth, my dress, veil & tiara. We have bridesmaid dresses and tuxes, mother of the groom dress, mother of the bride dress. We have the pastor, the ceremony location, the reception location, the photographer, the engagement photos.
We have a potential cake baker. We have a potential floral designer. (Same person, in fact)
We are starting to get ideas for decorating the ceremony and reception. We are working invitations.
We have an appointment with our wedding coordinator on Monday.
We worked really hard today on our guest list. I was so happy and proud to be done with the names of whose on the list. And then I checked my email and found a list from his mom with more people to invite. Ha ha. Of course.
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment