I worked late tonight. I've also been working on the wedding a LOT. It pretty much consumes my thoughts - especially when I should be sleeping.
I'm hoping I can get out of the wedding zone this evening. I've got other things that I've been severely neglecting since the wedding planning began.
Unfortunately, we got sad news yesterday that my fiance's grandfather passed away. So, wedding talk is kinda on the back shelf of convo's while we deal with funeral stuff for a few days. Geez, it's been a long time since I've been to a funeral. Gotta find some funeral attire.
It seems we just keep running out of days to do things; so many things need to be done. Sometimes when we're together I think, "What did we do or talk about before the wedding planning?" That's about 90% of what we talk about now.
Ok, back to zoning out. Goodbye wedding for one night. We'll see if I can do it!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment