It's starting to become more official, more real in my head.
Not only do I have a dress, we now also have a photographer (well, 2 actually), a dj, and a photobooth!
We have a church on hold for the ceremony and one on hold for the reception. I still need to take the necessary steps to make those official!
We are still looking for a bridesmaid dress we both like. I feel like I live at David's Bridal lately.
We REALLY need to send our our Save-the-Dates.
Tonight the plan is to start up a bridal registry!
Not only do I have a dress, we now also have a photographer (well, 2 actually), a dj, and a photobooth!
We have a church on hold for the ceremony and one on hold for the reception. I still need to take the necessary steps to make those official!
We are still looking for a bridesmaid dress we both like. I feel like I live at David's Bridal lately.
We REALLY need to send our our Save-the-Dates.
Tonight the plan is to start up a bridal registry!
No comments:
Post a Comment