6 months to plan my dream wedding on a budget

13 years in everybody else's weddings; now it's finally my turn! One week in, and I have a feeling this is going to be an emotional roller coaster ride!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Recent Thoughts

  • How can I be getting married?!? I still wear Hello Kitty bandaids! I'm not mature enough to get married!
  • Black & white?
  • Black & white, aqua & raspberry?
  • Are those too many colors?
  • Brown & aqua?
  • Where are we going to have this reception?
  • How are we going to afford this?
  • We can't afford this catering!
  • I'm not paying someone to slice my cake!
  • That store must have trick mirrors! I looked much prettier there than I do in these pictures!
  • Is this dress sparkly enough?
  • What do I really want??
  • At least I know I want the Groom; that part's settled!

No comments:

Post a Comment