Tonight my fiance and I fell in love with a house we want to rent. Nothing is even near official yet so I need to keep quiet about it. But I loved it soooooo much that I want to be able to show excitement about it!!
The house is so nice! Hardwood floors, flex space, large living room, basement space, cute kitchen, appliances included (including a dishwasher!!), 2 big bedrooms, nice backyard, back deck, front sun porch... It's in great shape and in a nice neighborhood! I love it. We both love it.
Our friends live there and are looking to sell or rent it. Tonight we had dinner together and watched a movie, visited, and played Mario Kart. On the way home I was telling my fiance, "The longer we sat there and watched the movie..." and he completed the sentence with me, "the more it felt like our home." :)
I can't wait to make it official. We just need to work on a price we can all agree on.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment