6 months to plan my dream wedding on a budget

13 years in everybody else's weddings; now it's finally my turn! One week in, and I have a feeling this is going to be an emotional roller coaster ride!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

29 Days - Emotions

Hi!

29 days, and I am full of emotions!

I'm super excited!

Excited to start my life with my husband (!) and excited to see and experience our wedding!!! Excited about our honeymoon (we are staying at lovely B & B's) and about living together. Excited about our future, to see where God will take us, where we will work, where we will live, how many children He will bless us with, etc.

But I'm also nervous.

Nervous about adjusting to living with someone, adjusting my routine, adjusting my lifestyle, adjusting every day. Nervous about both of us getting alone time and not being bored. Nervous about all sorts of wife duties. And nervous about being stressed or anxious, running behind, or things going wrong on the wedding day.

I'm told it's normal to get nervous like this. True?

No comments:

Post a Comment