I've been overwhelmed! I remember the good ol' days like 5 months ago - naive happiness. I remember the rough days like 2 months ago - thinking to myself, "I had NO IDEA it was this hard to plan my wedding." And then there are the really rough days like lately when I can't even think. Can't talk. Can't focus. There is soooooo much to do. A lot of it I have accepted will simply not happen. Of course the wedding will go on, just without Jones Soda in our wedding colors. And I am doubtful that the couples crossword puzzle will make it either. It's on the groom's honey-do list, so we'll see.
What about decorating the car?
What about framed pics of me with each bridesmaid?
And other things I can't think of now.
It's 15 days til the wedding, and, hmmm, I just realized I should probably have my wedding gown finished and wearable, shouldn't I?
27 days out, my seamstress said she could do no more on the dress. It was surreal. I didn't freak out, simple because I was in denial. I just said, "Well, I guess it could be worse: it could be 26 days, ha!" and laughed psychotically.
I am working with a second seamstress (dear Lord, how much is this gonna cost me??) and will do my second fitting with her Monday. I have 2 jewelry sets to take with me to try on with the dress and tiara and veil. Hopefully one will work well.
I'm so ready for a break from anything wedding related. I NEVER thought I'd hear myself say that! I want to just fast forward to our wedding day and be able to enjoy it!
Just truly overwhelmed...
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment