I can handle (barely) the concept of 56 days. But when my wonderful fiance told me today that the wedding is 8 weeks away, it became freak-out time. Really. Cannot handle that.
It's not a matter of fearing marriage. It's a matter of not having enough time to get everything done for the wedding.
Tonight at dinner my sis-in-law inquired what we still have left to work on, pretty much expecting things to be wrapped up by now. So, I started down the list. And not a real, tangible list, but just ones that came to mind in my head. Lord knows the written list would have taken much longer to rattle off.
My mom has been a huge help! She's thinking about things that I'm not. She's doing things that I'm not capable of doing. She's even cutting apart her wedding dress to make ring bearer pillows for us!!!!!
Tomorrow I meet with our potential floral designer. I need to get pics ready of bouquets that I like. Busy, busy!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment