I am so so so so so so so tired of all this. I didn't think it would be anywhere near this stressful. I'm not feeling support from those I need it from. I am so burnt out. Beyond stressed. Physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted. I am so done.
Everything is happening at the wrong time. I feel so much pressure to get the invites out ASAP.
I can't even get into the details. I just want to go to bed and forget it all.
Night never lasts long enough. I feel like I am constantly carrying these burdens around. I get no break.
I am on the verge of tears and throwing up about 70% of the time. I hate that this is my life. I hate that I'm hating this part of my life. The part that I've been looking forward to all my life. Guess what: REALITY CHECK! It's not all it's cracked up to be. It's hell.
Yes, today has truly felt hellish. There's no escape.
+++++++++++++++
I know that sometime in the future, I'll look back and read this and think, "What was the big deal?" I know this too shall pass. But in the thick of it, it's pretty nasty.
No comments:
Post a Comment