6 months to plan my dream wedding on a budget

13 years in everybody else's weddings; now it's finally my turn! One week in, and I have a feeling this is going to be an emotional roller coaster ride!

Monday, April 12, 2010

83 Days - with Pictures!

I'm back to wedding planning whether or not I want to be.

We (finally) got back quotes from caterers today. I had been waiting a L O N G time for this information. Fortunately, it was all good news. Yea!

We now have a plan for the Bridal Brunch, and it's official: we now have caterers for our reception. Double Yea!

In other news - I pulled a muscle in my shoulder/neck/upper back area today and am in a lot of pain. Hoping to return back to normal soon!!

Also, I've got 3 days left to do my taxes... Yikes.

And, the good news is that I rejoined a gym I used to belong to. I feel incredibly better when I'm working out. Trying hard not to stress eat, but it's been hard. My current weakness: CAKE!

Oh - and we got our engagement photos the other day! SO great!! Here are some:




Kissy kissy!

No comments:

Post a Comment