We have had so much trouble agreeing on a bridesmaid dress we like. Yes, my groom wants to be involved in decisions about the wedding. I'm going to the store tomorrow to further investigate another option.
I also feel as if I should be doing dozens of other things. But I'm not. Hmmm, maybe it's time to consult the wedding checklist.
Tomorrow my matron of honor and I are going to a class that will (hopefully) give us ideas for DIY stationery (programs, invitations, response cards, etc.). Hope it's worth our time and money!
I also feel as if I should be doing dozens of other things. But I'm not. Hmmm, maybe it's time to consult the wedding checklist.
Tomorrow my matron of honor and I are going to a class that will (hopefully) give us ideas for DIY stationery (programs, invitations, response cards, etc.). Hope it's worth our time and money!
No comments:
Post a Comment