It's been awhile since I've posted here because things have been so busy. But I thought I'd take a moment to update. While I know there's still a lot we need to do, we have accomplished great things!
I just picked up my wedding dress. It's beautiful. But I can't get a bra to work with it. Big bummer! I want a low back, plunge bra with straps. Is that too hard to ask for?!
We finally decided on a bridesmaid dress!
We found a location for the Bridal Brunch, Personal Shower, and Rehearsal Dinner.
I won't even compare with my To-Do list right now because it's massive. Ugh!!
We've got almost all the details for my first shower figured out. I just need to finalize the guest list. Oh, guest list... NOT something I like thinking about!
Oh - we also have someone who will be coordinating all the reception food (except the cake). Score!
We do officially have the ceremony location booked, the reception location booked, and the pastor who is marrying us is booked.
Woot woot!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment